[Elphel-support] Need for some details on NC353 models

Luca De Villa Palù lucadvp at eicas.it
Thu Nov 29 08:55:20 PST 2012

Good evening,
I'm an engineer of EICAS Automazione S.p.A. an Italian Automation
Research Company based in Turin. We need a pair of information about
your NC353 cameras because we are developing multi-cameras system to
follow complex object motion.

In particular, I would like to know some information I did not found on
website material:
1) which are the characteristics of monochromatic sensor that can
replace the color one? Can you write the model name?
2) is it possible to install our home-developed propertary software on
camera's CPU and FPGA? We need to do special elaborations on camera to
reduce the amount of information to transmit to central control unit and
reach higher speed.
3) the Region Of Interest camera system is dynamically (run-time)
managed? How many ROIs is possible to manage? What is their size?
4) the CPU performances could be poor for some particular applications.
Could it be a big problem to replace it with another more performing device?

Thank you for the attention and for every
information/extra-documentation you will sent me.
Best regards,
Luca De Villa Palù

--

Ing. Luca De Villa Palu'

Disclaimer:

Il presente messaggio (compresi i documenti eventualmente allegati) èesclusivamente destinato ai soggetti cui è indirizzato, ha naturaconfidenziale e riservata ed è tutelato dal segreto professionale.Sono vietati l’utilizzo, la riproduzione in qualsiasi forma ela trasmissione del presente messaggio e delle relative informazioni (incluse quelle contenute negli eventuali allegati) da parte di soggetti diversi dai destinatari.  Se avete ricevuto il presente messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di contattare il mittente e di cancellare il presente messaggio dal vostro computer.

This e-mail and any attachments to it is for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, it is confidential and it is subject toattorney-client privilege.  Further use, copying and distribution of theinformation contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it by recipients other than the person(s) to whom it is addressed is strictly forbidden.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please let the sender know and delete this e-mail from your computer.