[Elphel-support] From Argentina

Viat Sat viatsat at gmail.com
Mon May 21 05:49:01 PDT 2012

Traducir del: español
Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un
documento<http://translate.google.com.ar/?tr=f&hl=es>
.
Cancelar <http://translate.google.com.ar/?tr=t&hl=es>
sending the response
Alpha

1. It was the first time I logged in (telnet?) A camera? What commands a
try?

It was the first time I connected it worked to 20 minutes, I saw all the
commands

2. Have you tried turning it off, right?

if you turn it off

3. When you turn the camera, how the LEDs on the back they behave?
Yellow should
be solid green - flashing.

the yellow LED turns on but the green led lights up only when I search with
the option Ephel toolkit,

4. What is your LAN subnet? 192.168.0.xxx? What is the local network
structure?

connect the camera directly to the laptop, the ip is 192.168.0.160

5. What is OS? From the command line try "ping-b 192.168.0.255" - What is
the output?

the operating system is ubuntu Ephel toolkit