[Elphel-support] strreaming problem...

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 10:14:55 PDT 2012

the camera starts with default values and i only change frame
resolution and shutter in camvc and also tried with & without
multicast... (no diference)

the frame size im trying is about 115k

with this command:

mplayer rtsp://192.168.0.9:554 -vo null

Starting playback...
Movie-Aspect is 1.76:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
VO: [null] 1920x1088 => 1920x1088 Planar YV12
V:   0.5  30/ 30 26%  0%  0.0% 0 0

but it works only for a pair of seconds...

and the second time i run the command, it gets no data in a few minutes...

Audio: no sound
Starting playback...
V:   0.0   0/  0 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0

if i try full resolution (267k) then
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...
Movie-Aspect is 1.34:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
VO: [null] 2592x1936 => 2592x1936 Planar YV12
V:   3.5  25/ 25 19%  0%  0.0% 0 0

but every time i run the command at full window it works (about 5 to
10 seconds)

--
Carlos Padial
surreal.asturnazari.es