[Elphel-support] the sata connector is working again :)

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue May 15 14:55:51 PDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

i'm downloading the raw files via ftp (with filezilla) and there is a lot
> of failed transfer files. Is there another better/faster method? (of course
> i mean with the internal disk attached to the camera)

You could try to download files through http. You just need to mount
(unmount first) the HDD to /usr/html/<somefolder> and it will be available
as http://<camera-ip>/<somefolder> - in other words the webserver document
root is /usr/html/. Or you could create a link in /usr/html/ pointing to
where the HDD is mounted.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer