[Elphel-support] hdd without partition

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Mar 19 16:34:12 PDT 2012

Well, could you please double check the fixed connector?
1. Try gently touching a pin with a needle and see if any of them moves.
2. I'd also check the connector pins for short circuit.

It seems to be the only place.
How was it tested? Did you use the circuit diagram of the 10369?
Could you send a picture of the connector?

Regards,
Oleg