[Elphel-support] (Continuous) LED light trigger signal

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Fri Mar 16 12:21:33 PDT 2012

Andrey,

Earlier we talked about using the LEDs as "snapshot shutter" versus
continuously lighting the scence.
At the moment we have 2x100W LEDs on the cam, but I think that will not
be enough to have snapshot functionality for panoramic indoor frames.
What do you think?

So I'm thinking that it will be better to continuously light the scene
for 70ms during the exposure of the first to the last line.
In that case I don't need any delay, do I?

What kind of circuit to you propose to get the trigger to the LEDs not
corrupting the camera timestamp sync?

Andreas