[Elphel-support] RedZone Elphel 353

Li, Yu yli at redzone.com
Wed Mar 14 13:59:42 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am Yu Li from RedZone Robotics.  We used your Elphel 353 camera in our
product.  We have the purple image issue.  We need help.

We had several peoples contacted you before.  Now I was working on it.
Since I was new to this issue, and I don't have all the information
available, please help me out.

First, I need understand the issue.  My understanding is
The camera that we are using has the purple image issue.  You released a
new rev. of the software, and fixed this issue.  But because of the
licensing or copy right issue, RedZone could not move on with your new
software.  We use 353-7.1.5.

The software includes Elphel software and FPGA code.
For your new software that fixed the purple image, I want to know if the
changes were made in Elphel software (lib?), or FPGA, or Elphel software
(lib?) and FPGA.

Let me stop here.  I will have more questions after your answer.  I just
try to see if there is a way you and us can work together to solve our
problem.

Thanks.

--
Yu Li