[Elphel-support] help Please Re: KDevelop 3.5 on Ubuntu 12.04

Adam Gibson c3008353 at uon.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 21:02:34 PDT 2012

Hey,

I've just done the update and then the command you suggested and have gotten the singular error below:

THE CONSOLE PRINT OF ERROR
adam at ElphelUbuntu64:~$ sudo apt-get install kdevelop-trinity kdelibs4c2a-trinity libcvsservice0-trinity kdebase-trinity-bin libarts1c2a-trinity
[sudo] password for adam:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libarts1c2a-trinity : Depends: libaudiofile0 (>= 0.2.3-4) but it is not installable