[Elphel-support] Synchronizing with an external flash

Eric Boudrand dev at boudrand.net
Tue Jul 24 10:54:19 PDT 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the help.

After calling "wget http://192.168.0.9:8081/trig/pointers" how can I
download the corresponding image frame ?

Calling the page did not trigger the flash device. I should check the
voltage input. The voltage converter works because I saw several flash
lights once I plugged the cable (it must be a capacitor discharging). It
was not synchronized with the camera.

Is it possible to save the trigger settings in order to reload them
after reboot ?

Regards.

Éric Boudrand