[Elphel-support] Camera Calibration

Sinaya Dayan sdayan at njrati.org
Wed Jul 18 06:19:02 PDT 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the detailed response. I will forward your suggestions to the calibration company to see what they think of the solutions you bring up and hopefully we will be able to finalize this step.  I will let you know what was decided as soon as I hear back from them.

I appreciate all your help.
Best Regards,
Sinaya