[Elphel-support] Camera Calibration

Sinaya Dayan sdayan at njrati.org
Mon Jul 9 04:51:27 PDT 2012

Hi Andrey,
Here is one of the image sets we took along with the target measurements and its calibration report.
The analyst approved that the images are good for calibration. We have set the focus to infinity (@48.5 mm) the entire time and the target size was 3 x 2 meters. We have not changed anything in between images part from the camera's position.
"Hardware problems" according to the analyst could be a small internal movement that could jeopardize the image and result in an in consistent error.
Please have a look and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Sinaya