[Elphel-support] Eyesis workflow

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Tue Jan 24 22:28:28 PST 2012

More progress and more problems processing jp4 files with ImageJ and Aberration
Correction plugin.

I managed to to get the plugins installed and running. I first tested Aberration
Correction on 9 .jp4 files and after about 20 min I got a out of memory error. I
increased it from 512MB to 1024MB.

After 4121 seconds and 32 "Need a 3-layer stack with kernels" messages it
stopped in the log dialog box it indicated it ran out of memory again. And no
images were created in the results directory.

I increased it to 2000MB and only processed 3 .jp4 files (enough for one pano).
And get the following after a minute or two.

jimw at ubuntu:~/download/ImageJ$ ./run
Configuration parameters are restored from
/data/post-processing/imagej_processed/settings.xml
./run: line 1:  3257 Killed                  ./jre/bin/java -Xmx2000m -jar ij.jar
jimw at ubuntu:~/download/ImageJ$

How long should it take to process the .jp4 files? Might I have something else
wrong?

Jim