[Elphel-support] Eyesis workflow

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Mon Jan 23 22:40:50 PST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to understand footage_procedures.html for processing the Eyesis
files. I am not a Linux expert and don't know php.

Is there a batch process to extract the needed images from the .jp4 files?

http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Eyesis_workflow&oldid=10936
Indicates that processing the .jp4 files can be skipped but from what I can tell
stitch.php requires the individual jpg or tiff files.

When I launch ImageJ I don't get any of Elphel plugins. I see a bunch of related
files in the plugin folder. Any hints of what might be wrong? Is it possible to
batch process a folder of images with ImageJ.
I tried following these instructions.
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_Software_Kit_for_Ubuntu

Jim Watters