[Elphel-support] Camogm triggered mode

dzach dzach at topoi.gr
Sat Jan 7 05:45:04 PST 2012

Polto

that may well be a solution. The project I'm working on produces
hundreds of images per hour in one go, which should be processed at the
end of the day, but this is irrelevant since the directory tree can be
structured according to the need.

I've already successfully compiled and run some trivial applications for
the camera, but not yet camogm, although I've done some work on parsing
a new 'trigger' command. If MOV cannot accept irregular frame timings
then the 'trigger' command might not be feasible.

Thank you much
Dimitrios