[Elphel-support] technical doubts about our purchase

Elphel Support List list-ticket at elphel.com
Mon Jan 9 11:21:34 PST 2012

Hello Carlos and Simon,
we have received the payment and your order is ready for shipment.
I would like to explain some details regarding the lenses you have selected.
We have assembled the camera with the M12 Sunex Super Fisheye lens, with the specuial adapter, and we had to remove the IR cut-off filter from the camera, because this lens already has IR cut-off filter and the assembly does not fit if we have this filter installed on the camera.
For the 3Mpix lens we have attached the IR cut-off filter to the lens, with UV glue. Please be careful with this lens, not to scratch the filter, as it is exposed.
When changing lenses, please remove the M12 lens together with it's adapter, as a whole assembly.

Thank you for your order,
I will send you the confirmation number for tracking the shipment.
Best Regards,