[Elphel-support] Camogm triggered mode

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Jan 5 13:36:58 PST 2012

Dimitrios,

snapfull.php is not that slow, it just waits for the image pipeline (before
and after). It is designed to interrupt low-res high-fps video stream with
full resolution format (i.e. high fps for navigation, high-res for the
imagery). It is rather tricky for the sensor to change format, and the goal
of this demo script is to minimize stream interruption.

Andrey