[Elphel-support] Question regarding NC353L-369-IMU-GPS

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Jan 3 14:21:21 PST 2012

Steve,

Also to access the IMU and GPS data is there another connection needed or
> is it accessible from the Ethernet cable? My EE background is not very
> strong so going through the different boards has been a little difficult
> but it appears that to access the GPS from the RS-232 port I would need
> another connection from the 10369 board Ethernet jack.

GPS (but not IMU) data is accessible through - http://camera-ip:8081/meta
And also both GPS and IMU events (binary encoded) are logged (all in the
same log) and available through RS232.

What data format do you need for the gumstix?

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev