[Elphel-support] Compiling bug fix for VLC streaming

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:44:41 PST 2012

Hi Éric

Can you please verify that your bug is not fixed with this recent
commit (5 weeks ago):
http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/elphel353-8.0/apps/astreamer/rtsp.cpp?r1=1.10&r2=1.11

The above fix addresses the issue that VLC recently changed the RTSP
streaming code and expected a certain header that it did not receive
to display the stream.

Regards Sebastian