[Elphel-support] Compiling bug fix for VLC streaming

Eric Boudrand dev at boudrand.net
Wed Feb 15 10:39:34 PST 2012

Hello,

I found a bug in astreamer code concerning VLC. Astreamer is sending a
badly formatted SETUP response packet that prevents VLC from displaying
353 stream. The issue is in RTSP_Server::make_transport().

I have a problem for compiling astreamer directory content. I have to
run a global "make" for compiling it. If I "cd" to apps/astreamer and
run "make", it tries to run "dependency" target". If I run "make str",
it runs GNU g++ instead of cris32 C++ compiler. I read in a README it
should work. I am using elphel353-8.1.1 code.

Regards.

Éric Boudrand