[Elphel-support] the problems from the hdd (in short)

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:28:38 PST 2012

Thanks to oleg who kindly help me a lot yesterday, we have narrow down
the problem to this one:

# fdisk -l

Note: sector size is 4096 (not 512)

Disk /dev/hda: 120.0 GB, 120034123776 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 1824 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 4096 = 65802240 bytes

Disk /dev/hda doesn't contain a valid partition table

So i need to make a new partition table.
I found about fix tables with cfdisk but seems its not installed
With the -o option in fdisk the changes seems not  to be applied at all...

someone knows how to proceed?

best regards.
--
Carlos Padial