[Elphel-support] change camera parameters through Telnet

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:46:46 PST 2012

so there are three stages or three levels of information: Sensor, FPGA, and
software isn't it?

let's say I don't care that much on the software that runs on the camera,
is it possible to control both FPGA and sensor with a single set of tools
via de command line? or maybe run a process that keep control of both
sensor and FPGA asynchronously.

when I call the pixel binning summing process with this "fpcf -i2cw16 4820
0x60" i'm calling the FPGA isn't it? where "0x60" is a value and I guess
"4820" is a process (in this case "pixel binning summing") in the fpga, and
I guess "-i2cw16" is the sensor?