[Elphel-support] Recording fullHD JP4 being limited to 7 seconds

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:38:13 PDT 2012

I remember settings FPS can be a bit tricky at first:

There are 2 modes which require the FPS to be set differently:

In parsedit/autocampars:

Free running mode (default):
FPSFLAGS=1
FP1000SLIM=desired_FPS x 1000

Triggered mode (requires some flags to be set in advance):
FPSFLAGS=0
TRIG_PERIOD=96000000 / desired_FPS

ElphelVision deals with all the above automatically when you go to
Settings->Custom FPS.

Regards Sebastian