[Elphel-support] Problem in using of LiveDVD

Jason Chen jianzhong_chen at agiltron.com.cn
Wed Sep 14 03:54:25 PDT 2011

Dear Oleg,

I encounter a problem when I use LiveDVD to reflash my Elphel camera NC353L either with version 8.0.x.x.x or 7.1.x.x.x, the program Netflash always dies at 60% (please see below picture for detail).

The default IP and netmask of local machine are 127.0.01 and 255.0.0.0, is that an issue to the reflashing procedure? If I need to modify the IP, so what is the root password of the Konppix system to allow doing that?

Please give me advices how can I do troubleshooting in reflashing of camera with LiveDVD?

Best Regards
Jason Chen
Agiltron Techmologies (Shenzhen)
Addr: 5nd Floor, Building 2, The #2 Industrial park, Zhuguang Rd #142, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518057