[Elphel-support] Problem in using of LiveDVD

jianhuiye jye at agiltron.com
Wed Sep 14 06:20:34 PDT 2011

Hi Jason,

     I haven't done this, so I can only provide some suggestions.

     Are you sure your camera is in reflashing mode(the green LED on the
network connector will be flashing very quickly (much faster than normal).
This indicates that the camera is properly in 'net-boot' mode and is ready
for reflashing)?

    According to instruction:
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Reflashing_to_version_8_firmware_usin
g_the_Elphel_LiveDVD, you must put firmware file into an external USB
device.

Jianhui Ye

Agiltron, Inc

15 Presidential Way