[Elphel-support] Elphel353

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Sep 1 10:22:25 PDT 2011

Diana,

What do you mean by "10353 System Development board"? For development we
recommend 10369 board - http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=10369
(multiple interfaces including serial port for system console), but our
records show you already have one in your camera. The system console is
available on a 6-pin connector on the side of the camera, if you did not use
it yet it is closed by a small lid with 2 screws (if not in use it is better
to kip it closed - some light can reach the sensor from the back side).
There is a grey 6-conductor "telephone" cable and an adapter to connect
9-pin serial cable or USB-to-serial adapter, also included with the camera.

Andrey