[Elphel-support] testbench 353

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Oct 24 23:29:29 PDT 2011

Marc,

Thank you for the nice words about our cameras. We use Icarus Verilog plus
GTK Wave ourselves  so I would recommend you to try the x353_sim.sh script
that runs them, I do not have experience with modelsim myself.

Currently the sensor data is provided by the sensor.dat text file, so the
zero output from the sensor is likely caused by either this file missing or
some difference in syntax  between Modelsim and Icarus.

Andrey