[Elphel-support] testbench 353

Marc Reichenbach marc.reichenbach at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Oct 22 03:25:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

after long time, I have some time to work with this great camera. But
I have the following problem:

I want to simulate the x353 with modelsim and this works so far - but
no data is send from the sensor (in the simulation). I captured the
Output of the sensor and this was always 0. Is this the normal
behaivor? What the delivered testbench are should doing? It is not
documented :( Are there are a testbench which will stimulate the
sensor to send the "ramp" oder "random" image? The SPI Input to the
sensor changes a littel with some Weak-Hi Weak-Low - but no corect
data, I think.

Thanks a lot,

Marc Reichenbach