[Elphel-support] Elphel 333, strange colours

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Oct 11 14:59:13 PDT 2011

Hello Karl,

How did the camera stop working?

The problem might be in the connectors on the 30-conductor flex cable
between the camera system board and the sensor board - you may try to open
the camera and reconnect the cable. If that will not help - you may ship the
camera to us, we should have some replacement boards even as we do not make
the 333 model anymore.

Andrey