[Elphel-support] HSV Saturaturation against Value for various exposure times

DI Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Tue Nov 15 00:54:19 PST 2011

Andrey,

The experiment was:
I took 20 images at different exposure time.
Then I chose the same pixel in every image and converted it to HSV colorspace. Saturation refers the S value of the HSV color model, color saturation.
Then I plotted the color saturation against the brightness value V of the HSV color model.
The plott shows a gauss curve i.e. low saturation for long and short exposure times and the maximum saturation is medium exposure time.

Unfortuniately I cant add the graph at the moment from my mobile phone.

Is that behaviour of the color saturation expected?

Andreas

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

 Andrey Filippov <support-list at support.elphel.com> hat geschrieben:

Andreas,

Can you provide more details about your experiment and show your graphs? What are you calling "saturation" in this context?

Andrey