[Elphel-support] Question about Eyesis

XLview german at xlview.com
Mon May 23 04:36:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are developing a solution for street digitalization, We have build our
own camera system based on reflex camera array. We are looking for a better
solution since reflex cameras have a shot life and the setup is not easy at
all.

You can take a look at www.fotocalle.com

We like you solution very much. We don’t have the money right now but we are
looking for partners-customers to go on with this project.

We have 3 questions right now:

-Is it possible to make a 20-25fps video lowering the resolution? We are
also looking forward to use it as a 360 video device.

-We think that if we get an interested customer, may think that 3-4 months
delivery (+adaptation to our system) is too long. Would it be possible to
reduce the lead time?

-The example panoramas you have on your site are cropped on the bottom. Can
you please send a couple of panoramas uncroped?

-We had some trouble when car is not leveled. We have a usb compass/level.
Is it possible to implement data during stitching process to have leveled
panoramas?

Thank you in advance. We really like your system.

Best regards,

Germán González Garrido - XLview

Tel.: (+34) 91 892 25 09 / (+34) 605 477 948

 <http://www.xlview.com/> http://www.xlview.com /
<mailto:german at xlview.com> german at xlview.com