[Elphel-support] Internal CF Cards

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Tue May 10 05:43:35 PDT 2011

Andrey,

I have seen that two CF cards can be put inside the cam.
With this setup, does the cam achive the max write speed of 10Mbyte/sek?
Whats the maximum supported size?

Btw, I have read the development blog. It's very interesting for me,
since we have build a panoramic camera too, as you know probably.
I tried the leveling and image stabilization a couple of month ago,
unsuccesseful.
We tried two different IMU units and several filter algorithms for the
image stabilization. None of the worked satisfactory, actually.

Andreas