[Elphel-support] Odd Bug: Jpeg Sequence stops at 1909 frames on every attempt

Bader AlKahtani bader at kahtani.com
Fri Mar 18 02:22:02 PDT 2011

Thank you so much, Andrey. The first time I ran split_mov.php it worked
great. It gave me a series of .mov files, raw files, and M format files. I
have a few questions:

- I assigned and extention (manually) of .jpeg to one of the raw files and
it showed the image with the Geotag - it looked fine but is this the correct
way of doing this?
- What are the M format files?

I did however face a problem, the process only worked the first time I did
it and then the second time I ran it it gave me a "*Notice*: Undefined
variable: pos in *C:\xampp\htdocs\GEO\split_mov.php* on line *78" *and it
never worked after this. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Thanks

--

Bader K. AlKahtani*

E-mail: Bader at Kahtani.com <bader at kahtani.com>

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to

receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,

disclose or take any action based on this message or any

information herein.  If you have received this message in

error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail

and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.