[Elphel-support] Odd Bug: Jpeg Sequence stops at 1909 frames on every attempt

Bader AlKahtani bader at kahtani.com
Thu Mar 17 02:15:53 PDT 2011

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for this. I actually havent tried Eyesis Camera. Where can I find it?
I dont use Linux by the way and not a programmer - I hope it is simple to
use?

Also, is there anyway to tweak the max file count for it to handle this? Is
there a way to put the files in sub-directories after reaching a certain
number i.e. each 500 JPEG in one directory?

Thanks.