[Elphel-support] issues with OpenCV

Alexandre Poltorak alexandre at elphel.com
Tue Mar 15 17:08:43 PDT 2011

Hello Sebastian,

I described my tests on *http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Talk:OpenCV*
 and http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=OpenCV

<http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=OpenCV>For now as far as I know all
our customers who uses OpenCV does it under GNU/Linux with the
v4l loop-back approach.

It should not be that difficult to make work OpenCV with GStreamer and
Elphel. Compiling it on windows is another story. (I can't help here)

And FFMPEG is simply incompatible with our RTP streamer. :( I think it does
not read image size from the right place.

Best regards,
Alexandre