[Elphel-support] command example for the command line

David McPike davidmcpike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:52:35 PDT 2011

Hi Andrey,

Very true.  We measured ~80ms of latency while the camera executes
camvc.php.  Nonetheless, it has remained in our program as it fills
the need and we don't change parameters all that often during
operation.  Sebastian Pichelhofer also turned us onto setparam.php in
the ElphelVision source, which is very speedy.  It just requires you
to format parameters like they are used in parsedit.php.

http://elphel.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/Apertus/ElphelVision/camera%20www/ElphelVision/

Best,
David