[Elphel-support] command example for the command line

David McPike davidmcpike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:46:54 PDT 2011

Bonjour Sebastien,

We use camvc.php URLs to set camera parameters from our custom control
application.  Here is an example:

http://192.168.0.9/camvc.php?set=0/comp_run:stop/ae:off/iq:80/e:10/bh:1/bv:1/dh:1/dv:1/comp_run:run

ae = autoexposure (on/off)
iq = jpeg quality (0-100)
e = exposure (ms)
bh/bv = binning horizontal/vertical (1/x)
dh/dv = decimation (resolution) horizontal/vertical (1/x)

I think we had the comp_run:stop and comp_run:run enclosing these
parameters to make them all take effect on the next frame.

Hope all goes well!
David