[Elphel-support] POE card in custom enclosure?

Nathan Clark nathan at nathanclark.com.au
Tue Jun 14 04:03:13 PDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

I certainly could put the current power injectors- as supplied from elphel-
within the box. Although this would be a bit of a hack.
I am hoping to construct a more "finished" device. It would be very nice, by
design, to have neatly placed I/O ethernet ports properly embedded into the
assembly!
Admittedly it is total "Overkill"... (the whole project is really)- but
would it still work?

Cheers,

Nathan