[Elphel-support] windows of interest

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 7 18:16:54 PDT 2011

--- On Wed, 8/6/11, Andrey Filippov <support-list at support.elphel.com> wrote:
Tom,

you can change WOI in the "Camera control interface" (first link on the default page), you can "hard code" (until overwritten or the next reflash) it using autocampars.php ("Parameter Editor" - 3rd link)

BTW - what was wrong in your setup that you could not connect to the camera? I could not hear you clearly when you called yesterday.
we got it working by setting my computer to 192.168.0.15 :)

we were is a bad mode yesterday, and I find it easier to send emails that talk on the phone (i dont like talking on the phone unless I have to)

tom

Andrey