[Elphel-support] windows of interest

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Jun 7 18:07:12 PDT 2011

Tom,

you can change WOI in the "Camera control interface" (first link on the
default page), you can "hard code" (until overwritten or the next reflash)
it using autocampars.php ("Parameter Editor" - 3rd link)

BTW - what was wrong in your setup that you could not connect to the camera?
I could not hear you clearly when you called yesterday.

Andrey