[Elphel-support] Reflashing

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Sat Jul 16 11:37:06 PDT 2011

Andreas,

I'll look into the output in netboot mode, haven't done it fro a while.
What software are you trying to install?
And whet do you mean by "updated with crc error - it should not proceed with
reflashing if the CRC error was detected. Unfortunately the image may not
fit into the free RAM, so camera first reads the files and calculates MD5,
if everything was correct - erases flash and reads the files again. If the
network does not work reliably and MD5 were correct, but camera could not
get the files later  - this is the only way that it can flash wrong data (or
leave flash unprogrammed)

Andrey