[Elphel-support] Fwd: Minimun exposure

Andres Guillermo andres at sirius.utp.edu.co
Wed Jan 19 19:13:52 PST 2011

I have a camera on a pole, the video of this camera feeds an image processing
algorithm for which I need specific lighting conditions. when I enable the
Exposure the problem is that when the sun rises the image is way too dark to
fix this disables the exposure and put a value of 600, this works when there
is good lighting but does not work the sky is cloudy.

for that reason I was thinking  that the solution is set enable the exposure
and set a maximum and a minimum value for the exposure.

so Andrey, do you have any suggestions?

Andres Guillermo Velásquez Gomez
Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computacion
Investigador