[Elphel-support] Sensor defect in 353 camera.

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon Jan 17 15:23:03 PST 2011

Hallo Heinrich,

The log shows that you have 10359 multiplexor board, the problem may be
related to either bad contact in one of the 4 connectors (2 on the cable
ends between the sensor and the 10359 and 2 - on the cable between the 10359
and 10353 boards) or the wrong phase settings for either main (10353) or the
multiplexor (10359) board.

Did you receive the camera fully assembled or you connected some of the
boards yourself?

What are the cable lengths (10353 - 10359) and (10359 - 10338) ?

Did the camera work initially and images got corrupted later?

Did you always use 10359 board or you tried just the 10353+10338 ?

We'll try to reproduce the same result or suggest more tests.

It is OK to attach small files/compressed logs, but the mailing list
software blocks large files, like the full size image, you can either post
them somewhere or just attach to an email to elphel - we'll post it
ourselves.