[Elphel-support] Physically rotate SFE 180 degrees

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Dec 5 01:41:13 PST 2011

Nathan,

it can be done in multiple ways. You can try it in the camera GUI, you also
can set default configuration with http://192.168.0.9/autocampars.php -
there you just put the checkboxes on the groups of parameters to view/edit
(in that case it will be the second line:
Window of Interest (WOI), then open link View/Edit current, after editing
you may save the settings to be used  automatically after camera will boot
next time.

You can also control these parameter alone with the following URL:

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?FLIPH&FLIPV

When opening such (or similar)control page, you may hover the mouse pointer
over the parameter name - the "tooltip" will show what it means.

Andrey