[Elphel-support] Issue with PPA

Diana Carrigan DianaEJohnson at maxim-ic.com
Fri Aug 19 15:47:23 PDT 2011

Hi Andrey,

I have now successfully installed the Elphel Software, KDevelop 3.5 and opened the elphel353.kdevelop project. I have also installed the Xilinx ISE WebPACK 10.1. I believe my designers are actually most interested in FPGA development. I installed the Xilinx software PRIOR to the camera software. Any advice or documentation you have on doing FPGA development might be helpful.

Diana