[Elphel-support] elphel NC353L-12V Kit defect

Viatcheslav Tretyakov viatcheslav.tretyakov at iais.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 15 09:44:37 PDT 2011

Hello,

from the very beginning of the Kit's usage we've been facing image
distortions. The defect, which at first we thought is software related,
appears after several seconds of using the camera. The defect is
reproducible by just moving the camera. I attached an image showing this
image distortion effect. What could the problem and how to solve it?

Regards,
Viatcheslav

--
Viatcheslav Tretyakov
Fraunhofer-Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme IAIS
viatcheslav.tretyakov at iais.fraunhofer.de
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/