[Elphel-support] Login Problem(s)

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:21:16 PDT 2011

Perfect!

Please note that you only need an account on the wiki if you want to
make changes to the content not to read it.

There is a 3 day delay until your account will be able to post (to
prevent recent spam attacks).
If you want to make changes sooner let me know, I will see if I can
activate it right away.

Regards Sebastian

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 07:38, grahame at wildpossum.com