[Elphel-support] Login Problem(s)

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:18:54 PDT 2011

Hi Grahame

This warning seems to be related to a Drupal plugin handling
internationalisation.
I will try to install a new version of the plugin soon.

Are you sure that this causes you to not be able to log in, I see the
warning as well but have no problem to log in.

What do you plan to do in Drupal?
What do you mean with: "And of course I can't get login to retrieve doco etc."?

Regards Sebastian