[Elphel-support] Image resize doesn't work in 353 - broken HW?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Wed Oct 27 09:41:21 PDT 2010

Petri,

I did not realize that the second camera does have the 10359 board, so it is
not the same as the first one. With 10359 it is more likely to be some
software/fpga problem - this combination is much less tested than the basic
camera. So we can try to reproduce the same problem here - for that we'll
need to try exactly the same settings as you have.

What is the setting for the TRIG parameter - 0 or 4 ? Can you set it into
"4" (if it is not) and try to increase the TRIG_PERIOD, you can do it with
parsedit.php

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?TRIG&TRIG_PERIOD

You may also try to bypass 10359 board completely by connecting the sensor
front end directly to the system board and see if the problem persists. If
it goes away - it is a software bug that we'll try to locate.