[Elphel-support] Image resize doesn't work in 353 - broken HW?

Petri Välisuo petri.valisuo at uwasa.fi
Fri Oct 22 13:32:10 PDT 2010

We just received our second Elphel 353 camera. We decided to
first test that everything works. Apparently there is something
wrong with the camera, since the image is Ok only with full
size images. We tried firmware update, but it didn't change
anything. Test images and full description of the problem
is in the following web page:

http://ekauppa.techno.uwasa.fi/~petri/tmp/elphel/
<http://ekauppa.techno.uwasa.fi/%7Epetri/tmp/elphel/>

Can you help us to resolve the problem, or do we need to
send the camera back?

Best regards

     -Petri Välisuo

--
Petri Valisuo, petri.valisuo at uwasa.fi,
Tel: work +358 (0)6 324 8681  Mobile +358 (0)44 580 4320