[Elphel-support] development with menuconfig

Philip Carinhas pac at fortuitous.com
Mon Nov 29 08:42:24 PST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 01:21:59PM -0600, Rock wrote:
>  I want to compile and install crond and crontab into the elphel 353.
>  These are the proposed steps I want to take.

  I was able to install and compile crond and crontab into the image.
 My NFS setup was broken though and I need to figure out how to recover
 from this point without re-compiling the whole enchilada.

 I was able to verify from the camera:
http://camera_ip/index.php?site=camerasetup/setup.php

That all the right components are available now via NFS.

-Phil Carinhas

--
| A Stitch in Design Saves Nine -  http://fortuitous.com   |